The Challenge Framework is a new model for immersive cross-curricular learning, developed by experienced teachers and school leaders at Open Minds and Rotherham Underground.
The aims of the Framework are to:
• create a sense of real ownership of the learning
• submerge children in an immersive narrative
• develop interpersonal skills
• develop resilience and creativity
The framework builds on sound pedagogical and psychological development theories, placing the children in role as parts of a team as they meet a series of stimulating challenges. It is inclusive and allows deep exploration of the curriculum.
The methods used have been thoroughly tried and tested in a number of schools with great success. Case studies and testimonials are available.
We offer a number of bespoke packages that will suit any school’s needs. These can include the following elements:
• Full Framework documentation, including sample planning.
• Team-teaching with one of our trainers.
• Delivery of units or aspects of units in your school by our practitioners.
• INSET (from Twilights to multi-day full training packages).
• Remote support.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information or use the form below:
© Open Minds 2017